Features of Dip Coater
- Simultaneous coating on both sides
Coating of both sides of a coated material simultaneously is possible.
- High efficiency of coating liquid
Compared to spin coaters and spray coaters, the amount of coating liquid used can be reduced.
- Coating of complex shapes
Coating can be applied according to the unevenness of a coated material, such as a mounted substrate.
- Can be deployed in mass production facilities
- Excellent cost performance
Compared to the dry process, its coating process does not require expensive equipment such as vacuum chambers.
- Easy maintenance
Maintenance is easy and can be performed on a daily basis.
Features of our dip coater
- Industry-leading high-spec specifications
Wide range of settings from ultra-low speed (1nm/sec) to high speed
- Stable pull-up speed
- Easy-to-understand interface
- Display language can be selected from Japanese or English
- Capable of displaying current speed, position and remaining time
- Custom-made proposals for experimental and production equipment
Proposal for support
- Proposal for a series of dip coating processes.
- Proposal for various chuck jigs to suit special substrate shapes.
- Proposal for peripheral equipment associated with dipping.