ASUMI GIKEN, Limited shall not have any relationship with antisocial forces that threaten the order and safety of society and hinder the development of a sound economy and society. We declare the following five policies in order to prevent damage and to sever any relationship with antisocial forces that threaten social order and safety and hinder the development of a sound economy and society. We declare the following five policies in order to prevent any damage from antisocial forces.
- We will respond to antisocial forces as an organization as a whole and ensure the safety of employees who respond to such forces.
- We will establish close cooperative relationships with outside professional organizations such as the police, Anti-Organizaed Crime Campaign Center of Tokyo, lawyers, etc., on a regular basis.
- We shall not have any relationship, not only business transactions, with antisocial forces, and reject any unreasonable demands.
- In the event of an emergency concerning antisocial forces, we will take thorough legal action, both civil and criminal.
- We will not provide funds or engage in backroom deals with antisocial forces, even if their unjustified demands are based on misconduct or other reasons.